Done

The New Metallica Vault

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2005 - 02:10 AM

So I was checking my email today and i found news on the metallica vault...so i went to livemetallica.com to check it out...turns out there is a new show in the form of the first 9 songs from Erwin events center, Austin Texas, 02/03/89...more songs are to be posted in the July update...

anyway my point for posting this here so early (considering Disc Two won't be uploaded until next month) is just simply to know if anyone was still on board for making covers for Metallica Vault....if so, than that rocks...lol...and thanx in advance

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:21 PM

I'm sure someone will offer to make covers for them. I quit making covers, but I didn't intend on making anymore Vault covers before.

Although, I did entertain the idea of making some 300 DPI templates for the the hybrid Vault/Live Met shows.

#3 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:30 AM

I'm always down for making a Vault cover. Have done a few in the past and think they are pretty easy to make, so whenever that second half of the show is released, I'll do the cover, unless someone else wants to give it a go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users