Darkthrone's Content

There have been 4 items by Darkthrone (Search limited from 12-April 24)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#10999 Request-Metallica-2006.08.15 Seoul Korea

Posted by Darkthrone on 13 September 2006 - 07:27 PM in Audio Cover Artwork Requests

As far as I know, only a VCD source exist. I hear the true DVD source will be out shortly.

Yeah thanks alot great to hear that!! I did not download the Vcd Version, because i will want for the DVDs and now, such this was released on a lot of torrent sites, it will be long available for download...

greetings Chris

#10993 Request-Metallica-2006.08.15 Seoul Korea

Posted by Darkthrone on 13 September 2006 - 12:58 PM in Audio Cover Artwork Requests

I'm almost done downlaoding it. Cant wait to see it!! B)

Would tell us, where we can download the 2 DVDs Version?

thanks a lot!

greetings

#10961 2003.06.07 Berlin, Germany DVD

Posted by Darkthrone on 07 September 2006 - 01:45 PM in Menu Artwork Requests

Hi Guys.

I am authoring Berlin 03 at the Moment and would need some Pics of the Show, so i can create a cool DVD-Menu Artwork.

At the Moment i am syncing up the Audio, with a Lossless Version, but after that, i will start making the Menus.

A little help would really be appriciated!! Thanks in advance!

greetings Chris

Hi,

I actually made menu artwork for this one a year ago or so, but it was never used. Let me know if you want to use it or if you want to do it yourself.

/Stefan

Hi man! I would like to see it, but i can't promise before if i will use it - can you provide some screens?

#10959 2003.06.07 Berlin, Germany DVD

Posted by Darkthrone on 07 September 2006 - 11:52 AM in Menu Artwork Requests

Hi Guys.

I am authoring Berlin 03 at the Moment and would need some Pics of the Show, so i can create a cool DVD-Menu Artwork.

At the Moment i am syncing up the Audio, with a Lossless Version, but after that, i will start making the Menus.

A little help would really be appriciated!! Thanks in advance!

greetings Chris