• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 damageinc777

damageinc777
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Favorite Album:Master of Puppets

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

Before you ask I have no clue on taking screenshots. None of my programs offer them. But this will most likely be my next release. It's done I just haven't got around to letting it out. If someone is interested in making some artwork. And do you want the smiley?

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:59 PM

Yes, we can make a cover, no problem, but please provide the necessary information. Also, screenshots would be appreciated, perhaps someone else can take them?

How to post cover artwork requests

When posting requests for cover artwork, please provide all the necessary information, such as the date (please spell out the month), venue, location, number of discs, the tracklist, and screenshots if you want any on the cover. If you want anything special on the covers, such as pictures, please provide them. Saying please and being courteous is a must. Be nice to us and we'll be sure to make you a kick ass cover in return.

About the smiley, it's up to you whether you want to provide it or not.

#3 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:56 PM

I can make this cover. Damage... nero and power dvd are both great for making screens.

Please provide the track list etc. Thanks.

And yeah give me your smiley, I'll put it in the credits.
Posted Image

#4 sjmike

sjmike
  • Members
  • 549 posts
  • Favorite Album:Kill 'Em All

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:46 PM

Hey Ron, I can walk you through taking screenshots with PowerDVD. If you don't have it, I can give you a copy.

Presuming you do have a copy of PowerDVD. On the toolbar at the bottom you'll see a little Camera icon that says Capture Frame. Right click on it and select 'Capture to File'. You only have to do this once. By default its saved to your windows clipboard unless you hcange it. Now when you take a screenshot, it will save it under \My Documents\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Snapshot\ folder on your computer.

Anytime you want to take a screenshot, I usually pause it and the frame I want and then press the Camera icon and it will take the screenshot.

Interested in trading Metallica videos, check out my site:
Posted Image

#5 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:32 PM

Spawn.... damage is getting me screens and stuff, so this request will be on hold for about a week or so. Thanks.
Posted Image

#6 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:16 AM

I posted this in our Damage Inc Classic Series thread, but this cover is done. :)

http://www.metcovera....php?pos=-10883
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users