Done

3 New Additions - Toronto90 / Hamilton97 / MView97

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jcfuel_*

Guest_jcfuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2005 - 02:42 PM

Ive been doing some covers, so this is the time for sharing them. Check them out.

Toronto 1990 Alt

Hamilton 1997

Mountain View 1997

Hope you like it ... and print it
Cheers

#2 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 10 March 2005 - 03:14 PM

Very Nice. Great work! :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#3 franticland

franticland
  • Cover Artists
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 04:46 PM

WOW....i like your new dvd covers :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Posted Image

#4 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 06:18 PM

Cool covers man, they look pretty sweet. :thumbs-up: The only thing is, they're made really small and will be rather blurry when printed. The best size is 1075x720 pixels @ 100 resolution, and covers made at those sizes print perfectly on glossy photo paper. I know because I've done it. :rolleyes:

#5 Guest_Euge_*

Guest_Euge_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2005 - 07:45 PM

exxxcellent :hang:

#6 Guest_jcfuel_*

Guest_jcfuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2005 - 08:13 PM

Im more than happty that you enjoy it.

@Spawn, man i made them i that size, cause that the exact measure of the print i need to get it into the DVD case. But what i want to know is if it make them 1075X720 and when trying to print i resized, the quality will be lost?

Thanks in advance

#7 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:55 AM

But what i want to know is if it make them 1075X720 and when trying to print i resized, the quality will be lost?

I'm not 100% sure, but I would guess that if you were to resize an image that is larger than what you need, the quality loss (if any) would be small. And the opposite is for a small image you are trying to make big.

Man, I love that Mountain View cover! The background is great. The color scheme on the Hamilton one is awesome too. Great work man. I hope you continue to make some more covers! :thumbs-up:

#8 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:11 AM

Correct, if you're scaling down an image there is very little quality loss, whereas if you're stretching a cover there is significantly more quality loss. Anyway, I've tested it myself and covers made at 1075x720 pixels @ 100 resolution (instead of the web standard of 72) will print perfectly. :rolleyes:

#9 Guest_jcfuel_*

Guest_jcfuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:18 PM

Correct, if you're scaling down an image there is very little quality loss, whereas if you're stretching a cover there is significantly more quality loss. Anyway, I've tested it myself and covers made at 1075x720 pixels @ 100 resolution (instead of the web standard of 72) will print perfectly. :rolleyes:

i figure it out yesterday, with that size and resolution, the sheet lenght is the same as what ive been working on.

Thanks for the tip.

Cheers

#10 Guest_masterofpuppets6115_*

Guest_masterofpuppets6115_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:11 AM

great artworks, jcfuel, great work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users