Photo
Done

Artwork 2007 .07.05 for Vienna, Austria AUD 3 Master A A+ LeperMessiah26, LM Audio

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 fp78

fp78
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 20 January 2008 - 10:09 AM

Date: 2007.07.05
Venue: Rotundenplatz

Source: Audience
Generation: Master
No. of Discs: 3
Video Rating: A
Audio Rating: A+

Setlist:
AC/DC Intro Tape
The Ecstasy Of Gold
Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ride The Lightning
Disposable Heroes
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
...And Justice For All
The Memory Remains
The Four Horsemen
Orion
Fade To Black
Master Of Puppets
Whiplash
Wherever I May Roam
Nothing Else Matters
One
Enter Sandman
Stone Cold Crazy
Seek & Destroy

Screenshots avaiable at:
http://www.katsbootl...info.asp?id=518

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 10:23 AM

It's already on my to-do list.

I will still need three full-size screenshots for this cover. My 300 DPI 2007 DVD templates use screenshots larger than what you provided, and resizing them compromises image quality. Also, would you happen to know who the taper of this show was?

#3 fp78

fp78
  • Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 10:57 AM

I will still need three full-size screenshots for this cover. My 300 DPI 2007 DVD templates use screenshots larger than what you provided, and resizing them compromises image quality. Also, would you happen to know who the taper of this show was?

ok, just close my cover requests, I can't make any bigger screenshots than those provided, also don't have the time to, better I'll let them be done by a friend of mine, who doesn't care about screenshots, also I don't need artwork with screenshots, sorry.

#4 fp78

fp78
  • Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:10 AM

by the way, the taper of this show is PhilipK

#5 Di-Patrick

Di-Patrick
  • Members
  • 161 posts
  • Favorite Album:Master of Puppets

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:15 AM

Spawn here are some screens 720 x 480

http://www.hitthelig..._(Philip_K).rar
Posted Image
''I'll hunt you down without mercy, I'll hunt you down all nightmare long''

Check out my webpage, Thanks to Kathlib the Prophet and MyHobbySite. Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:17 AM

Hey Patrick, your new siggy looks nice. :) Spawn did a beautiful job with your site! :good:

Kat offered before for me to access the back end of her site to access her full sized screens, but since I've only been making the damage inc covers mostly, the smaller screens on her site work for me, so I never took her up on her offer. Maybe, you can do the same, then you have pretty much unlimited access to full sizes screens.
Posted Image

#7 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

How does Kat's site work? Does she have one info page template, and are the screenshot thumbnails generated automatically? If so, and if she wanted, the page could be edited so that the thumbnails would link to the full-size screenshots--like I did for Patrick and sjmike's site.

@ Di-Patrick: thanks, the cover will be finished soon

#8 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2008 - 09:50 AM

Well, Kat's site works completely different than the ones made with your software Spawn, since everything is driven by an MS Access database. I have one info page template and the rest is generated automatically by that database. Thanks for the offer, but I don't see a reason to have full size screens on my website.

@ Melodie: You got that wrong, sorry. I never mentioned full size screenshots, since I don't keep them. I do the screens and have written four Photoshop scripts to resize them to half the original resolution and overwriting the original ones. I could keep the original screens from now on if it would help MCA, but I for sure won't re-do the 500+ shows that are up already. I won't grant anyone but one person full access to my website, sorry... If full size screens are needed, just tell me.

@ Spawn: I'd like to do that cover if possible, since I made the menus and I have some weird connection to that special show in general.

#9 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

Well, Kat's site works completely different than the ones made with your software Spawn, since everything is driven by an MS Access database. I have one info page template and the rest is generated automatically by that database. Thanks for the offer, but I don't see a reason to have full size screens on my website.

Ah, that's where's the beauty of PHP comes in. I was suggesting, if you were interested, I could write a script to generate thumbnail images for the info page template automatically (you would continue updating your site as usual, but just upload the full-size images without worrying about resizing them), which could then be linked to the full-size images on the server--so info pages would still have the same size screenshots as you've been using, but would also link to full-size screenshots. It was just a suggestion, if you wanted to do something like that.

@ Spawn: I'd like to do that cover if possible, since I made the menus and I have some weird connection to that special show in general.

Of course, you're free to make whatever covers you want, but I'm making covers for all the 2007 shows in my collection, so I'll be making a cover for this one too eventually.

#10 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:02 PM

Ah, that's where's the beauty of PHP comes in. I was suggesting, if you were interested, I could write a script to generate thumbnail images for the info page template automatically (you would continue updating your site as usual, but just upload the full-size images without worrying about resizing them), which could then be linked to the full-size images on the server--so info pages would still have the same size screenshots as you've been using, but would also link to full-size screenshots. It was just a suggestion, if you wanted to do something like that.

I know and I really apprecieate it, but it would be a bit weird to now, all of a sudden, start having full size screens for the small number of shows that are without screens still. Another things I really like about doing it via Photoshop script is using the nice bicubic sharpener, to prevent the downsized pics from blurring. Plus, would it be even possible to always have them half of the original resolution, since I don't like screens that are out of ratio. I know shit about programming, so please excuse my stupid questions...

Of course, you're free to make whatever covers you want, but I'm making covers for all the 2007 shows in my collection, so I'll be making a cover for this one too eventually.

How about I make covers for the 4 full and at least 2 or 3 incomplete versions of Vienna, since you will have a hard time getting all the screens :good: The ones for Michael's and Chris' authorings will be finished quickly, since they can be done based on the menu PSDs, but I will need a little longer for the other ones :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users