5 replies to this topic

#1 larshh06

larshh06
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Favorite Album:Master of Puppets

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

Helo,

i search for this DVD Label, and i can find a Cover, but i can not open this in Artwork Gallery. And i find this DVD Label, which is there, not so nice. Can ervery one make a new Artwork for me and all other user here?

Please the 1 DVD Version.

Greetings lars

Bootleg Site:

www.lars.bootleg.wg.am

#2 damage jackal

damage jackal
  • Staff
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:39 PM

if there is nothing different than your version or the cover hasnt error, there wont be made new one

#3 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:01 PM

First of all, you posted the wrong date. The correct date is 1996.06.30.

Second, covers are only remade if there is an error, typo, misspelling, or has some other incorrect information.

Third, please read our rules before posting requests for cover artwork:

How to post cover artwork requests

When posting requests for cover artwork, please provide all the necessary information, such as the date (please spell out the month), venue, location, number of discs, the tracklist, and screenshots if you want any on the cover. If you want anything special on the covers, such as pictures, please provide them. Saying please and being courteous is a must. Be nice to us and we'll be sure to make you a kick ass cover in return.

Since this cover has the wrong location and some typos in the tracklist, I will make a new cover for this show if you post all the necessary information as requested in the rules I listed above.

#4 larshh06

larshh06
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:03 PM

Ok, i have open the file and i has a nice lokking. But temporaray i can not open this cover. Any Error on my pc or with my Internet.

Thanks

#5 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:57 AM

As I said,

How to post cover artwork requests

When posting requests for cover artwork, please provide all the necessary information, such as the date (please spell out the month), venue, location, number of discs, the tracklist, and screenshots if you want any on the cover. If you want anything special on the covers, such as pictures, please provide them. Saying please and being courteous is a must. Be nice to us and we'll be sure to make you a kick ass cover in return.

Since this cover has the wrong location and some typos in the tracklist, I will make a new cover for this show if you post all the necessary information as requested in the rules I listed above.

#6 larshh06

larshh06
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 05:36 AM

Ok, i have used the Old Cover, and i donm´t wish a new one. Please cloes this topic...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users