• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_psl86_*

Guest_psl86_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:20 AM

Okay man, hopefully I got this right...

http://www.metcovera...6-08 frantik2k3

Let me know if I need to correct anything.

Enjoy and good luck with all the trades you'll be getting for this thing! :thumbs-up:

Two thing...

-How about doing something with the MTV thing in Rock Am Ring at the credits, cause this aint MTV :mellow: (maybe putting a line over or something)

-And the blank one; how about adding the upper part of the credit page to that bland page, so that the main menu, have something too it (the blank will be used as main menu.

Don't worry...
I fixed it...

#22 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 31 May 2005 - 03:03 PM

Don't worry...
I fixed it...

You sure, cause I can easily drop that MTV logo and add the stuff to the blank page.

Just let me know B)

Also, can you tell me where the setlist is split between the 2 DVDs on your Den Bosch '92 audience. Thanks

#23 Guest_psl86_*

Guest_psl86_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2005 - 03:20 PM

Don't worry...
I fixed it...

You sure, cause I can easily drop that MTV logo and add the stuff to the blank page.

Just let me know B)

Also, can you tell me where the setlist is split between the 2 DVDs on your Den Bosch '92 audience. Thanks

I just switched the MTV logo with a skull, and I added the other ones to the blank, so it worked really good...

The bosch thing disc one ends after through the never.. I could have done it like on the pro-shot, but this way, I get better quality..

#24 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:43 PM

Very good job frantic. I like the background and the spyro graphic type design you used in it. These look very good. :mellow:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users