Done

1992.11.17 - Milan, Italy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2005 - 01:36 PM

Hello, I'm here in order to communicate one new cover: draft of Milan 1992.
I could have made also Minneapolis 1991.11.08, but that one I had already published on my site.
If someone wants this...he can download from my site.

Minneapolis 1991.11.08

#2 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:46 PM

We already had your Minneapolis 1991 cover in the gallery. I just updated the reference list to show your contribution :thumbs-up:

#3 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:37 PM

Here the new cover...As always I hope everyone could enjoy it and nobody use it to sell a DVD on ebay! So...now I would have to say you which it will be the next one cover... but as the last time i haven't idea!
Boh... :yes: let me think...and you'll know soon!

Milan 1992

#4 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:45 AM

Here the new cover...As always I hope everyone could enjoy it and nobody use it to sell a DVD on ebay! So...now I would have to say you which it will be the next one cover... but as the last time i haven't idea!
Boh... :yes: let me think...and you'll know soon!

Milan 1992

If you would like these covers to be counted towards the contest we have going, be sure to choose shows that do not have a cover already made. Check the gallery before making a decision man :D

Great stuff as usual :thumbs-up:

#5 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:06 AM

Hy Frantik2k3, maybe I'm not the right guy who must watch the list of the cover lacking: when I have written that I would have made Milan 1992 I have seen in the list of lacking cover that this show was without it, and so I have decided to make it and have put a post.
Then, if Franticland has decided to make it without to respect a post :( beh, perhaps You would have to speak with him. Actually I don't see any post where He speaks about his decision :yes:.So, if there a list in the homepage I use it to choose my cover...It can also be that one or more cover are already been made but they lack in the list.
However, I have not never made cover with the objective to gain something... Therefore also this time I do not want to change my idea, but I task that must be more collaboration between artists, and not only competition.

#6 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:44 PM

I know it can be frustating when you make a cover and find out that one has already been made. But franticland's cover was added to the gallery on March 01, 2005. I do not remember if he answered a request or if he just made it for fun.

Anyways, at that time, the DVD Reference List was not being kept up with as good as it should have been. I have recently gone through and compared the covers in the gallery to those which have "Done" writen next to them on the list. Sometimes it can be tough to remember to go through and update the reference list every time a new cover is added to the gallery. :yes: But we are doing our best to mark the shows (both video and audio) with "Done" as we see them added to the gallery.

Hope there are no hard feelings towards franticland or any Staff member. Keep up the great work man! :rock:

#7 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:40 PM

Hey men... is not a problem! No, I have nothin' against the staff neither against franticland, he is a friend, I know him and I have made to discover him this site! Cause he need some helps to make his site and so I have introduced him this beautiful land!!! The staff is a group of friends, and I feel myself in the group!
I Understand that it possible to all to make mistake!
The next time I will see the Gallery before I work on a cover!
OK! And remeber that I have nothing against of you! :yes:

#8 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:55 PM

We'll go ahead and count the cover man, as it's probably our fault the list wasn't up to date like it should have been. Anyway, people are starting to slack off on making these, so you might be one of the only ones getting a free DVD. :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users