10 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Hecho en Mexico

• Cover Artists
  • 226 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 20 November 2004 - 11:19 PM

Hi, I haven't finished all the covers, but Toronto got a face lift and Quebec is done as well.

I will edit this one everytime I finish one, sorry I've been slow.

As you can see, I tried to make them look a like, although they are different in its own way. Also, the spines of the CDs, when put together, will make a drawing.

Hope you like it and remember that feedback is always welcome! ^_^

Toronto - October 6th, 2004
Booklet
Disc One
Disc Two
Inlay
Back

Quebec - October 15th, 2004
Booklet
Disc One
Disc Two
Inlay
Back
DVD List | Trading Status: OFF

#2 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 11:40 PM

Awesome man...they look great thus far!

The back covers are amazing.

The only thing I'd change is the tracklist on the Quebec show. I'd add in Melbourne, Kirk's Solo and Junglessence.

Just a thought though. Here's the tracklist from the LiveMet page: Here

Keep up the great work :thumbs-up:

#3 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Hecho en Mexico

• Cover Artists
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 03:45 AM

You are absolutely right! I think I copied and pasted the one on Metontour!

Thanks for reminding me about that, I'll update it right now!

:rock:

Edit: Tracklist updated

#4 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2004 - 05:09 AM

those are awesome man!...no offense to shortest straw because i use his for all the other ones and he is a genius too...but i had to replace my canadian shows with those because i wanted something like this..just a quick question though..are you planning on only doing the more recent shows? or are you planning on eventually doing all canadian shows from the 2004 tour?..that would be cool..there aren't very many older ones...2 calgary shows, the winnepeg show, the saskatoon show, and the edmonton show...i know those are old but still would be cool...anyway if not dont worry about it...

#5 Guest_Mazzstein_*

Guest_Mazzstein_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2004 - 05:10 AM

sweeeet!!

#6 St-Metal

St-Metal

The God That Failed

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:50 AM

Very good covers man... I like the back covers too :D
MOTHERFUCKING WHIPLASH!!

My Trading Site

#7 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:45 AM

are you planning on only doing the more recent shows? or are you planning on eventually doing all canadian shows from the 2004 tour?..that would be cool..there aren't very many older ones...2 calgary shows, the winnepeg show, the saskatoon show, and the edmonton show

We have several alternate covers for each of those shows, which you can find in our 2004 Audio gallery (uploaded last night :thumbs-up: ). Although Mr.Metal is entirely welcome to make any amount of alternate covers he wants, I don't think he was going to do those shows, just the ones he posted already. I could be wrong though. At any rate, if you're after different artwork you should check out the 2004 Audio gallery, it contains several alternate covers including ones by myself, frantik2k3, and soon shortest.straw after he finishes uploading them. By the way, your Madly In Anger With The World Tour 2004 universal inlay is in the Compilations Audio album.

#8 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2004 - 06:47 PM

are you planning on only doing the more recent shows? or are you planning on eventually doing all canadian shows from the 2004 tour?..that would be cool..there aren't very many older ones...2 calgary shows, the winnepeg show, the saskatoon show, and the edmonton show

We have several alternate covers for each of those shows, which you can find in our 2004 Audio gallery (uploaded last night :thumbs-up: ). Although Mr.Metal is entirely welcome to make any amount of alternate covers he wants, I don't think he was going to do those shows, just the ones he posted already. I could be wrong though. At any rate, if you're after different artwork you should check out the 2004 Audio gallery, it contains several alternate covers including ones by myself, frantik2k3, and soon shortest.straw after he finishes uploading them. By the way, your Madly In Anger With The World Tour 2004 universal inlay is in the Compilations Audio album.

yeah i was just gonna see if i should delete my other canadian show covers..but i wont if hes not gonna do those ones..its cool...and i am happy with the older covers anyway..they are all pretty kick ass..i am very picky with my covers...oh and before i forget..spawn, thanx for the universal inlay..it is totally killer :rock:

#9 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Hecho en Mexico

• Cover Artists
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 08:48 AM

Thanks for the comments, really appreciated all of them!

I don't know if I will make alternates for the shows from the 1st leg, they already have 2 or 3 covers. I want to finish some DVD covers and some coverless boots.

Glad you all liked them. ^_^

Well, Montreal October 4th 2004 is done and I simply love it!
Based on the return of the unforgiven I think the booklet, the inlay and the CDs are pretty cool :) and kinda creepy :) (specially the inlay) The back is weird since it`s too colorful :)

Sorry that I had to go back to having black stuff in it, but fits perfect with the concept.

Thanks to stefan for the screens :rock:

Feedback is welcomed ^_^ and I am going to bed now :)

Montreal Quebec October 4th, 2004

Booklet
Disc One
Disc Two
Inlay
Back

EDIT: For some reason my links were from other covers :)

#10 Guest_D-Man_*

Guest_D-Man_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2004 - 03:37 AM

My friend was in the pic with Rob for the Toronto front cover... looks like he got chopped off. :)

FIY guys, it's "Junglessence," not "Junglessence."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users